I was not able to make the Sunday scoring session at Archers of Raunds yesterday, but news has reached me of yet another very successful Sunday shoot. We had two new junior club records set and three new Personal Best scores from three of the club’s senior archers.
Shooting the registered Worcester:
- Imogen Case (aged just 7) and shooting Recurve has set a new club record for the Worcester with a wonderful 62.
- Ryan Abbott (Recurve U12) continues to put his extra coaching to good use posted a great 190 to set a new AoR club record.
- Eddie Clarke and Richard Wise followed up last weeks successes with two new personal best scores again this week. Both are flying right now. Eddie posted a brilliant 270 with Richard chasing Eddies heels again with a wonderful 260.
- Following a difficult Saturday session, Deanna Neville was not to be outdone and she posted a new personal best of 231 in the senior ladies category.
I am still waiting to hear how the clubs archers fared at the WOAC shoot but well done to everyone who shot today and especially those mentioned above.
I have just heard of yet more successes this weekend for AoR’s archers. This time shooting at Wellingborough Open Archery Club’s (WOAC) FITA 18 Single Face round, the club has records broken across the board again:
- Simon Wright set a new Senior Gents club record with a 552
- Christine Marshall set a new Senior Ladies club record with a 463
- Imogen Neville set a new Junior Ladies U16 club record with a 482
John Marshall, shooting Longbow, posted a fine 241 for another AoR club record.
Well done to all four of you as well. What a weekend for broken club records.