Please see the message below from Lucy Alexander, Coach Development Officer for Northamptonshire Sport, which has been circulated to all County archery clubs by NCAS.
Please find below information on our upcoming Coach Master Classes – New for 2015!!!!
These sessions have been organised specifically with coaches in mind but would be interesting for all in sport! Working with some of the best professionals in the field, these workshops aim to be informative, inspiring and relevant for your coaching/sporting practise!!
In partnership with Witty, Pask and Buckingham Chartered Physiotherapists:
Injury Prevention and Rehabilitation
- Plinth to Pitch 22nd January 2015 6.30pm Witty, Pask and Buckingham Clinic £10 pp
Principles of rehabilitation and treatment through each phase following injury to the return to play. When is it safe and sensible to return the athlete to your sport? Including practical demonstration of staged loading of the Athlete throughout the Rehabilitation process.
Phil Pask is a Chartered Physiotherapist working in Sports Medicine. He is currently Senior Physiotherapist for England Rugby preparing for this year’s Rugby World Cup in England. One of the Worlds most experienced Team Physiotherapist having worked with England senior Rugby Team since 1997 and as the Senior Physio for the last three British and Irish Lions Tour. Prior to this he was head of Performance at Northampton Saints during a 17 year career as player, Strength and Conditioner and Physiotherapist.
Coming soon in this series:
- Shoulder Injury Prevention with David Bradbury – 26th February 2015
- Core Stability with Leian Quinn – 26th March 2015
- Nutrition, Sport and Starvation – How to spot under-eating and what to do about it – 23rd April 2015
- Lower Limb Injury Prevention – 21st May 2015
Sports Psychology with Scott Bradley Coming in April/ May 2015
- The Psychology of Strengths
- The Psychology of Talent
- Using Strengths and Talent Psychology in Coaching
For more information or to book onto any of these classes, please check out our website: http://www.northamptonshiresport.org/coach-training-courses